Rochester man charged with DWI in Sodus | Crime
A 33-year-old Rochester man has been arrested following an investigation into a crash in the Town of Sodus back in November.
Steven Coon is charged with DWI, aggravated operating a motor vehicle with a BAC of .18% of higher, uninspected motor vehicle, open container in a vehicle and speed not reasonable and prudent.
Coon was issued an appearance ticket and is scheduled to appear in court at a later date.
Upcoming Events near Wayne County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Penfield School District officials send letter home about school threats using Snapchat
- Pancake breakfast for Webster Lions Club
- Local organization to honor fallen officers
- Deputies: Two vehicles involved in rollover crash on Panorama trail
- News10NBC's Kevin Williams takes part in turkey bowl tradition