Newark woman charged with child endangerment | Crime
A 47-year-old woman has been arrested on child endangerment charges.
State Police say a three-year-old boy was found 2/10 of a mile away from a home where Gloria Belcher was supposed to be watching him. A passing motorist saw the boy and called 911.
She is due back in court on July 11.
Top Wayne County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ZooBrew at the Seneca Park Zoo kicks off on Friday
- Police: Fatigue may be to blame for head on crash on Lakeshore Boulevard in Irondequoit
- 3 high school seniors are honored with Irondequoit Chamber of Commerce scholarships
- "Do the Right Thing" winner: Aaron Pelc
- Seneca Park Zoo welcomes new alligators